New global dynamics in the post-Covid era: challenges for the public, social and cooperative economy
Call for Papers
The organizers invite the university researchers or those of specialized research centres to take part in the congress through communications’ abstracts proposals in the framework of the congress general theme or sub-themes:
- New global dynamics of the public economy and the social economy in the post-Covid era
- Support the welfare state: social and health services, employment and pensions
- The new entrepreneurial state and the new modes of governance
- Co-construction of local and territorial development: urban planning, depopulation, housing and sustainable mobility
- Fair ecological transition and circular economy
- New partnerships between the public economy and the social economy and new public policies
- The social economy and the public economy in the face of growing inequalities.
- Essential public services: energy, transport and water
- Innovations and innovation systems of the public, social and cooperative economy
- Organizational and action changes in the social economy and the public economy in the digital age
The deadline for submission of abstracts was 14 February 2022.
The Congress Secretariat, after evaluation, has sent letters of provisional acceptance as well as letters of non-acceptance to all the proposals submitted for this 33rd Congress. Definitive acceptance is conditional on the effective registration of at least one of the authors in the Congress. Authors who sign an accepted paper and do not attend the Congress must pay a fee of 100 euros each. More information about the accepted proposals
Submission of full texts
The date for submission of full text papers for publication is 20 April 2022. Papers received after this date are not guaranteed for publication. Papers from researchers who are not duly registered will not be accepted.
All participants must register for the congress. Registration must be processed through the Congress website.
The Congress languages are English, French, German and Spanish.
Key dates for the presentation of papers
- 14/02/22 Deadline for submission of proposals’ abstracts
- 01/03/22 Notification of acceptance of proposals’ abstracts
- 20/04/22 Deadline for delivery of full papers for publication
- 30/04/22 Deadline for early bird registration
- 13/06/22 Beginning of the Congress
For any additional information regarding registration, trip, social events, etc.: contact
For additional information about the Congress, contact:
Ana Ramón Sierra, Coordinator of the Congress
CIRIEC-España – Congress Secretariat
Facultad de Economía
Avda. Los Naranjos, s/n – Despacho 2P21
46022 Valencia SPAIN
Tél. : +34 96 382 84 89
Fax : +34 96 382 84 92